Ticket prices (in Japanese yen)
Nijo-jo Castle/Ninomaru-goten Palace Painting Gallery (Nijo-jo Castle) Adults 1,030 yen 100 yen (620 yen) Adult groups(30 people or more) 830 yen (520 yen) Junior High / High School students 350 yen – Primary School students 200 yen –
- * Children under school age do not require tickets.
- * Adult tickets for the Ninomaru-goten Palace and Painting Gallery can be purchased inside the castle gates as well, at the General Information Center, and the Painting Gallery (tickets to the Painting Gallery only).
Pre-sale of E-tickets
You can use smart phone or other online device to buy E-tickets of Nijo-jo Castle + Ninomaru-goten Palace etc.
After purchase order, you only need to show the QR-Code to the staff on the tour date.
You can enter the Nijo-jo Castle directly by the qr-code.You don’t have to wait in line at the ticket window.
This ticket cannnot be used at ART AQUARIUM MUSEUM.
Ways to pay
Nijo-jo Castle accepts the following payment methods for tickets:
- VISA and MasterCard credit cards
- Contactless smart cards such as Suica and other Japanese transport fare cards, and electronic money cards WAON, nanaco and Rakuten Edy.
- QR code payments Alipay and WeChat Pay
- (QR code payments can be made only at the ticket counter).